Online Banking Guide
Accessing Online Banking
- Visit our online banking site. Enter your Banking ID then click submit.
- You will be prompted for your password. Verify that the image on the left is the one you selected if you have logged in before. If it is, then enter your password and click submit.
- A list of your accounts and a drop-down menu of activities for each account will display.
*Some options may not be available to all customers or may require additional fees.
- Select Transactions from the drop-down menu to the right of the account, or click the Transactions tab on the Menu Bar.
- To view other transactions, use the View Transactions Since drop-down menu.
- To view a check image or deposit, click the link in the Check # column.
Search for a Transaction
- Select Search Transactions from the View Transactions Since drop-down menu.
- Enter the search criteria and click Submit.
Adding Stop Payments
- Select Stop Payments from the account drop-down menu or click the Stop Payment tab on the Menu Bar.
- Stop Payments added previously will display. Click Add Stop Payment, fill in the required fields and click Submit.
- A confirmation page will display. Print this page for your records.
Transferring Funds Between Accounts
- Select Transfers from the drop-down menu to the right of the account or click the Transfers tab on the Menu Bar.
- Select an account from the Add Transfer From drop-down menu on the right.
- Select an account to Transfer funds to, as well as an amount and transfer frequency.
- If you are transferring to a Checking or Savings account, no Payment Options will be available. If you are transferring to a loan, choose how the payment should be applied.
*Loan transfers to principal or interest only will not advance the payment date.
- Click Submit when you are ready to complete the funds transfer.
- A confirmation of the transfer will display.
Online Banking Options
- Select the Options tab from the Menu Bar.
- Personal Options
- Change your Password
- Add or Change your Personal ID
- A Personal ID is an ID to use instead of your 12-digit ID and can contain letters and numbers.
- Update your e-mail address
- Account Pseudo Names (nicknames)
- For security reasons, please do not make the pseudo name your account number.
- Account Display Order
- Choose your default settings for Number of Accounts, Transactions and Transfer History displayed.
- Click ‘Edit’ or ‘Add’ to establish a new alert. When the activity occurs, an alert will display on the NetTeller Account Listing page.
- Select Statements from the drop-down menu to the right of the account or click the Statements tab on the Menu Bar.
- Three months of statement history is available. Each statement can be viewed in pdf, HTML or Text format.
- Select Download from the drop-down menu to the right of the account or click the Download tab on the Menu Bar.
- Choose a Download Range and Format and click Submit.
- To view the downloaded transactions, click the link. To save the downloaded transactions, right-click the link and choose Save Target As.